Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Mid-Level Practitioner – PRN (may include evening and weekend rotation): Under Physician supervision, assists in providing patient care by assessing patient’s needs and instituting appropriate care plans. Performs clinical procedures such as but not limited to venipuncture, care and suturing of minor lacerations, removal of superficial foreign bodies, application of dressings and bandages, and visual screenings.
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant by the State of Illinois.
- Have federal DEA number and Illinois Controlled Substance License.
- CPR Certification
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to sit and walk for extended periods of time and may be exposed to communicable diseases.
- Radiology Technologist – Full Time (Schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation): Performs diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician. Must be able to perform all the skills of a Radiology Technologist with the ability to perform CT scans, mammography preferred. Position will primarily work weekends, with two additional shifts during the week (schedule will be flexible). Maintaining confidentiality is an absolute requirement.
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiology Program
- Current Radiological Technologist registration
- CPR Certification
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more and may be exposed to communicable diseases.
- Respiratory Therapist/Sleep Study Tech – Full Time (Night Shift): Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders and department policies and procedures. Also performs a variety of sleep studies in order to diagnose the type and extent of sleep disorders. Schedules diagnostic, consultative, and educational activities for sleep patients.
- Licensed in Respiratory Therapy in the State of Illinois.
- Completion of Polysomnography Program strongly preferred but will train the right candidate.
- CPR certification required.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Able to use informed judgment and individual competence to carry out sleep studies. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Family Medicine RN or LPN – PRN: Knowledge and skills to provide appropriate evaluation, management and treatment of care as authorized and in collaboration with the clinic physician and nurse practitioner.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Licensed as an RN or LPN with the State of Illinois
- CPR Certification
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Minimum lifting, sitting for extended periods of time, extensive computer input, using telephone, and writing. High level of activity; fast paced environment; subject to constant interruptions.
- Surgical Tech – PRN: Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Disassembles, cleans, assembles, sterilizes, and stores procedure trays, instruments, equipment and supplies according to prescribed procedures and aseptic technique under direct supervision. Completes requests to dispense equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OR Tech Certification preferred
- CPR certification
- Minimum one year experience in the OR
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able stand and walk without limitations, lift 50 lbs or more, handle stressful situations, and be flexible to the needs of the unit.
Please send completed application to email@example.com