Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Retirement Plan
- Patient Registration Clerk – PRN (as needed) and Part Time (Every other weekend 6am – 2:30pm, every other Monday and Friday 6am – 5:30pm): Performs various administrative functions, such as reception and clerical work. Responsible for greeting incoming patients, completing necessary paperwork, and entering demographic and insurance information. Must be able to work well in stressful situations, handle criticism and be able to multi-task, as well as follow instructions and take orders from multiple people. Good communication skills, ability to work professionally with colleagues and function independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Typing skills, computer experience helpful.
- Previous switchboard experience preferred. Previous experience in a hospital setting or emergency room clerical experience helpful.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds. Periods of prolonged sitting.
- Emergency Room RN – Full Time Nights (36 hrs/wk, 6:30p.m. to 7:00a.m.): Provides direct and indirect patient care in the Emergency Department. Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Communicates with ED physicians about changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current RN license in the State of Illinois.
- One year Emergency/Critical Care experience or two years Medical/Surgical experience preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- ECRN, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC or TNS within one year of hire.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: May be required to lift 50 lbs. or more. Ability to function under stress and may be exposed to communicable diseases.
- Family Medicine Receptionist – PRN (as needed): Manages patient flow by assessing needs of patients entering and exiting the clinic. Manages all incoming phone calls, maintaining patient information in computer system and scheduling of patient appointments. Responsible for preparing charts, collecting payments, calling and confirming appointments and maintaining the cash drawer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical office experience preferred but not essential
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to sit and walk for long periods of time.
- Surgical Tech – PRN: Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Disassembles, cleans, assembles, sterilizes, and stores procedure trays, instruments, equipment and supplies according to prescribed procedures and aseptic technique under direct supervision. Completes requests to dispense equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OR Tech Certification preferred
- CPR certification
- Minimum one year experience in the OR
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able stand and walk without limitations, lift 50 lbs or more, handle stressful situations, and be flexible to the needs of the unit.
Please send completed application to email@example.com