Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Retirement Plan
- Food Services Supervisor – Full Time Days: Prepare menu items for general and therapeutic diets in conjunction with posted menu for patients, visitors and employees. Shares responsibility for overseeing the overall dining experience. Working supervisor that schedules and coordinates kitchen team with assigned duties. Conducts interviews, hires, trains and reviews performance for all kitchen staff.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Completion of a course in food preparation and cooking or culinary experience in preparation, serving or cooking of food required. Two years commercial experience preferred.
- A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Good oral and written communication skills a must, along with the ability to work with physicians and staff in a collaborative manner.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more. May be subject to frequent bending, pushing, and pulling, and periods of prolonged standing and walking. Must be able to withstand temperature changes.
- Med/Surg RN – Full Time Nights (36 hrs/wk, 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.): Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/nurse manager/co-workers as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Is able to perform general nursing duties with adequate supervision. Must have basic skills knowledge, working knowledge of medication and administration and basic computer skills.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing with current RN license in the State of Illinois.
- CPR certification required.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to stand and walk for periods of 2 hours or longer, able to lift 50# or more, able to handle stressful situations and make independent judgments and be flexible to the needs of the unit. May be exposed to communicable diseases.
- Family Medicine Receptionist – PRN (as needed): Manages patient flow by assessing needs of patients entering and exiting the clinic. Manages all incoming phone calls, maintaining patient information in computer system and scheduling of patient appointments. Responsible for preparing charts, collecting payments, calling and confirming appointments and maintaining the cash drawer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous medical office experience preferred but not essential
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to sit and walk for long periods of time.
- Surgical Tech – PRN: Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Disassembles, cleans, assembles, sterilizes, and stores procedure trays, instruments, equipment and supplies according to prescribed procedures and aseptic technique under direct supervision. Completes requests to dispense equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OR Tech Certification preferred
- CPR certification
- Minimum one year experience in the OR
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able stand and walk without limitations, lift 50 lbs or more, handle stressful situations, and be flexible to the needs of the unit.
Please send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org