Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Human Resources Assistant – Full Time: Under general direction of the Human Resources Manager, coordinates and performs the hospital’s payroll functions and assists with benefits administration and other financial tasks. Compiles and maintains accurate records/files for hospital personnel and provides general assistance to the department. Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be willing to coordinate special projects on an as needed basis. Maintaining confidentiality is an absolute requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment regulations helpful.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Previous experience working in payroll, HR or employment office desirable.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Maintenance Technician – Full Time (2pm – 10:30pm, schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation and may require some shift rotation): High School diploma or equivalent education (GED). Must have current drivers license with driving record in good standing. Working knowledge of mechanics and Building Trades preferred. Previous experience in general maintenance and carpentry work, minor plumbing and electricity.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to lift 75 lbs. or more repetitively. May be exposed to prolonged standing, walking, squatting, bending. Exposure to cold and warm weather conditions. Exposure to chemicals used in cleaning agents.
- Respiratory Therapist/Sleep Study Tech – Full Time (Night Shift): Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders and department policies and procedures. Also performs a variety of sleep studies in order to diagnose the type and extent of sleep disorders. Schedules diagnostic, consultative, and educational activities for sleep patients.
- Licensed in Respiratory Therapy in the State of Illinois.
- Completion of Polysomnography Program strongly preferred but will train the right candidate.
- CPR certification required.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Able to use informed judgment and individual competence to carry out sleep studies. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Family Medicine RN or LPN – PRN: Knowledge and skills to provide appropriate evaluation, management and treatment of care as authorized and in collaboration with the clinic physician and nurse practitioner.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Licensed as an RN or LPN with the State of Illinois
- CPR Certification
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Minimum lifting, sitting for extended periods of time, extensive computer input, using telephone, and writing. High level of activity; fast paced environment; subject to constant interruptions.
Please send completed application to email@example.com