Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Full Time RN or LPN – Family Medicine Clinic (40 hours weekly, hours will vary): Knowledge and skills to provide appropriate evaluation, management and treatment of care as authorized and in collaboration with the clinic physician and nurse practitioner.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Licensed as an RN or LPN with the State of Illinois
- CPR Certification
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Minimum lifting, sitting for extended periods of time, extensive computer input, using telephone, and writing. High level of activity; fast paced environment; subject to constant interruptions.
- PRN (as needed) Emergency Room Intake Technicians (schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation): Performs various administrative functions, such as reception and clerical work. Responsible for greeting incoming patients, completing full patient reception and registration functions which include entering demographic and insurance information. Assists ED RN in caring for patients who present to facility with life/limb threatening conditions. Must demonstrate an ability to be flexible with schedule and tasks and be able to function well in stressful situations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed in the State of Illinois as EMT-B / P. NREMT or NREMT-P.
- CPR certification required.
- One year pre-hospital EMS experience preferred.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: May be required to lift 50 lbs. or more. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and may be exposed to communicable diseases.
- PRN positions available for nursing departments (Family Medicine, Med/Surg, Emergency, Cardiac Rehab, Surgery Services)
Please send a completed application to email@example.com