Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Surgical Technician, Part Time with Benefits (32 hours per week, flexible schedule and rotating call): Provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Ensures operating suite is adequately prepared for procedure. Assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures. Assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory. Responsible for sterilization of instruments, equipment, utensils and other supplies. Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to use sound judgment to insure quality patient care. Must be able to demonstrate clinical competence and maintain current knowledge in caring for patients of all ages.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technology or equivalent training
- Minimum one year previous experience
- Certified Surgical Technologist certification preferred
- CPR Certification
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, lift 50# or more, handle stressful situations and be flexible to the needs of the unit. May be exposed to communicable diseases.
- Full Time Maintenance Technician, 2pm – 10:30pm (Schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation and may require some shift rotation): Performs a variety of general maintenance duties in and around the hospital facilities as directed by the Director of Support Services or CEO. Previous experience in general maintenance and carpentry work, minor plumbing and electricity. Working knowledge of mechanics and building trades preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current driver’s license with driving record in good standing
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to lift 75 lbs. or more repetitively. May be exposed to prolonged standing, walking, squatting, bending. Exposure to cold and warm weather conditions. Exposure to chemicals used in cleaning agents.
- Part Time Patient Access Clerk (9am – 1pm every Monday, plus fill in as needed): Performs various administrative functions, such as reception and clerical work. Responsible for greeting incoming patients, completing necessary paperwork, and entering demographic and insurance information. Must be able to work well in stressful situations, handle criticism and be able to multi-task, as well as follow instructions and take orders from multiple people. Good communication skills, ability to work professionally with colleagues and function independently.
- High school graduate or equivalent education.
- Typing skills and computer experience required.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting or emergency room clerical experience helpful.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of time and walk for long periods of time.
- Full Time and PRN (as needed) Emergency Room Intake Technicians (schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation): Performs various administrative functions, such as reception and clerical work. Responsible for greeting incoming patients, completing full patient reception and registration functions which include entering demographic and insurance information. Assists ED RN in caring for patients who present to facility with life/limb threatening conditions. Must demonstrate an ability to be flexible with schedule and tasks and be able to function well in stressful situations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed in the State of Illinois as EMT-B / P. NREMT or NREMT-P.
- CPR certification required.
- One-year pre-hospital EMS experience preferred.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: May be required to lift 50 lbs. or more. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and may be exposed to communicable diseases.
- PRN positions available for nursing departments (Family Medicine, Med/Surg, Emergency, Cardiac Rehab, Surgery Services)
Please send a completed application to email@example.com