Warner Hospital & Health Services employs more than 150 individuals, making us one of the major employers in DeWitt County. One of our greatest resources is the people who make up our team. If you are looking for an employment opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others, consider joining us!
Once joining our team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Housekeeper – Full Time (2:00pm – 10:30pm – Schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation): Basic housekeeping and cleaning skills, knowledge of sanitation, in-depth cleaning of patient rooms, clinic rooms, etc. Works in a timely manner to clean assigned areas. Individual will also be trained to do the linens for relief of vacations, illness, etc.
- Previous hospital or industrial cleaning/linen experience preferred
- Experience with cleaning equipment and solutions helpful
- Must be able to read and write and have basic math skills
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Requires physical ability to stand, walk for long periods of time, push and pull, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Upper body mechanics to clean thoroughly with basic understanding of infection control procedures, standard precautions and isolation procedures.
- Family Medicine Patient Care Technician – Full Time (36 hrs/wk): Under general supervision, assists physician and staff members in providing health care to patients. Stocks and maintains exam rooms and nurses stations and assists with clinical and clerical duties.
- Medical Assistant Certification or CNA license required
- CPR Certification
- One year previous experience in an ambulatory care setting preferred
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Exposure of all patient elements including airborne particles and/or communicable diseases and exposure to blood, body fluids, and/or tissues. Must be able to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time. High level of activity; fast paced environment; subject to constant interruptions.
- Cook – Full Time (10:00am – 6:30pm – Schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation): Responsible for food preparation and food production according to established dietary requirements of quality, quantity, nutrition, appearance, temperature, and established meal schedules. Knowledge of food preparation and general kitchen duties.
- At least 1 year experience in institutional quantity cooking, either in hospital, nursing home or school setting preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Food Service Sanitation Certification required.
- Able to do basic math, read and follow recipes, and follow verbal or written orders
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more. Frequent bending, pushing, and pulling. Periods of prolonged standing and walking. Able to withstand temperature changes.
- Sleep Study Tech – PRN (As needed: 3-4 nights per month, flexible scheduling): Per physician order, performs a variety of sleep studies in order to diagnose the type and extent of sleep disorders. Schedules diagnostic/consultative/educational activities for sleep patients. Scores sleep records and documents test results. Must have the ability to work alone, good people skills and ability to maintain good rapport with physicians and staff.
- Completion of Polysomnography Program Certification strongly preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Part Time (16 hrs/wk) and PRN (as needed) Emergency Room Intake Technicians (schedule will include weekend and holiday rotation): Performs various administrative functions, such as reception and clerical work. Responsible for greeting incoming patients, completing full patient reception and registration functions which include entering demographic and insurance information. Assists ED RN in caring for patients who present to facility with life/limb threatening conditions. Must demonstrate an ability to be flexible with schedule and tasks and be able to function well in stressful situations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensed in the State of Illinois as EMT-B / P. NREMT or NREMT-P.
- CPR certification required.
- One year pre-hospital EMS experience preferred.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: May be required to lift 50 lbs. or more. Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and may be exposed to communicable diseases.
Please send a completed application to email@example.com