Top Diagnostic Care
Whether it’s an emergency X-ray or a planned routine mammogram, Warner Hospital and Health Services provides our community with a variety of diagnostic imaging services. Our registered radiological technologists are committed to giving our patients professional and compassionate quality care.
What are some of the imaging services available at Warner Hospital?
We offer the following comprehensive diagnostic imaging services:
- Computed Tomography (CT) scanning
- CT Bone densitometry
- General ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 3D Mammography
- Digital X-ray
- Dexa Machine (Bone Density Testing)
What is the Dexa machine?
The Dexa machine uses low-radiation x-rays to measure your bone density. The latest in bone density testing technology, the Dexa machine is faster and more accurate than ever before. Talk to your doctor to see if taking a bone density test with the Dexa machine is right for you.
What type of care can I expect?
Warner Hospital and Health Services cares for our neighbors, our friends, our community. When you choose us for your Diagnostic Imaging services you can expect:
- A friendly and caring staff that will meet your needs
- Assistance scheduling your appointment for your specific exam
- Accurate and quick exams by our highly trained technologists
- Appropriate patient education before the exam is performed
Come experience the difference!
What are the hours of the Diagnostic Imaging Department?
Our hours are 6 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
How can I get more information about the Warner Hospital and Health Services Diagnostic Imaging Department?
Please call 217-935-9571, ext. 3246