Top diagnostic care
Whether it’s an emergency X-ray or a planned routine mammogram, Warner Hospital and Health Services provides our community with a variety of diagnostic imaging services. Our registered radiological technologists are committed to giving our patients professional and compassionate quality care.
What are some of the imaging services available?
We offer the following comprehensive diagnostic imaging services:
- Computed Tomography (CT) scanning
- CT Bone densitometry
- General ultrasound
- Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 3D Mammography
- Digital X-ray
What can I expect in Imaging care?
Warner Hospital and Health Services cares for our neighbors, our friends, our community. When you choose us for your Diagnostic Imaging services you can expect:
- A friendly and caring staff that will meet your needs
- Assistance scheduling your appointment for your specific exam
- Accurate and quick exams by our highly trained technologists
- Appropriate patient education before the exam is performed
Come experience the difference!
What are the hours of the Diagnostic Imaging Department?
Our hours are 6 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
How can I get more information about the Warner Hospital and Health Services Diagnostic Imaging Department?
Please call 217-935-9571, ext. 3246