The tests you need, when you need them
Warner Hospital and Health Services provides our community with a wide range of laboratory services. Our registered Medical Laboratory technologists/technicians are committed to giving our patients professional and compassionate, quality care.
What are some reasons for lab tests?
Your doctor may order bloodwork or another lab test in order to help make a diagnosis or to see whether a treatment is working as it should. Some medical conditions require regular bloodwork. In that case, it’s more convenient to be able to obtain the testing here, close to home.
What laboratory services does Warner offer?
We offer the following laboratory services:
- Molecular testing
- Genetic collection
- Drug screen collection and testing
What services can I expect from Warner Hospital and Health Services?
- A friendly and caring staff that will meet your needs
- Accurate and quick test results from our highly trained technologists
- Testing with technologically advanced equipment
- Highly skilled phlebotomists
- Low wait times to have your blood drawn
- COLA accredited and CLIA certified laboratory
What are the lab’s hours?
Hours are 6 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
What if I have questions about the lab?
For more information about Warner Hospital and Health Services Laboratory Department, please call 217-935-9571, ext. 3214
Warner Hospital and Health Services cares for our neighbors, our friends, our community. Come experience the difference!