Delivering evidence-based nutrition
Eating well is an essential part of good health and recovery. Warner Hospital and Health Services offers nutrition screening, assessment, and education to both inpatients and outpatients. Our dietitian uses the most up-to-date, evidence-based medical nutrition therapy to support our patients’ nutrition and wellness needs.
What inpatient dietitian services are available?
- Complete nutrition assessment is available for patients with specific nutritional demands per referral of doctor and/or nursing
- Education for the patient and/or family on individualized nutrition needs
- Continued follow-up with the patient after discharge
- Review and monitoring of patient menus to ensure the utmost quality and nutrition
What outpatient nutrition counseling is available?
With a goal of improving the overall health of our patients and community, individual outpatient nutritional counseling sessions are available per physician order. Our dietitian can provide nutritional counseling for a variety of health conditions including:
- Weight management
- Gastrointestinal problems
- High cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Oncology nutrition
- Any other conditions requiring nutrition interventions