Warner Hospital and Health Services offers nutrition screening, assessment, and education to both inpatients and outpatients. Our dietitian uses the most up to date, evidence-based medical nutrition therapy to support our patient’s nutrition and wellness needs.
Inpatient Dietitian Services:
- Complete nutrition assessment on patients with specific nutritional demands per referral of doctor and/or nursing
- Educate patient and/or family on individualized nutrition needs
- Provide continued follow up with patient after discharge
- Review and monitor patient menus to ensure the upmost quality and nutrition is provided
Outpatient Nutrition Counseling:
With a goal of improving the overall health of our patients and community, individual outpatient nutritional counseling sessions are available per physician order. Our dietitian can provide nutritional counseling for a variety of health conditions including:
- Weight Management
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- High Cholesterol
- Kidney Disease
- Oncology Nutrition
And other conditions requiring nutrition interventions.