Delivering Evidence-Based Nutrition
Eating well is an essential part of good health and recovery. Warner Hospital and Health Services offers nutritional counseling which includes: screening, assessment, and education to both inpatients and outpatients. Our dietitian uses the most up-to-date, evidence-based medical nutrition therapy to support our patients’ nutrition and wellness needs.
What inpatient dietitian services are available?
- Complete nutrition assessment is available for patients with specific nutritional demands per referral of doctor and/or nursing
- Education for the patient and/or family on individualized nutrition needs
- Continued follow-up with the patient after discharge
- Review and monitoring of patient menus to ensure the utmost quality and nutrition
What outpatient nutritional counseling is available?
With a goal of improving the overall health of our patients and community, individual outpatient counseling sessions are available per physician order. Our dietitian can provide counseling for a variety of health conditions including:
- Weight management
- Gastrointestinal problems
- High cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Oncology nutrition
- Any other conditions requiring nutrition interventions