Outstanding surgical care
Warner Hospital & Health Services provides inpatient and outpatient surgery to patients of all ages. Our surgery team is comprised of highly skilled surgeons, surgical nurses and surgical technologists using state-of-the-art technology. The surgical team provides you with outstanding care before, during and after your surgery.
What surgeries are performed at Warner Hospital & Health Services?
- General Surgery
- Many more
What are some of the advantages of having surgery at Warner Hospital?
- Having surgery close to home simplifies many aspects of your arrangements and makes it easier for your family and friends to visit you. We offer outpatient surgical procedures to patients with the comfort of staying close to home and returning home the same day.
- We offer more complex surgical procedures that require you to be admitted to Warner Hospital & Health Services.
- We have a passionate and caring staff.
- Patients are called or seen prior to the procedure to assist with the coordination of pre-op testing.
- Patient education is provided for the day of surgery and the recovery period.
- We call our patients after discharge to provide continuity of care.
How can I get more information about the Warner Hospital & Health Services Surgery Department?
Call 217-935-9571, ext. 3251